Pharmacy students should follow these instructions to reserve rooms RHPH 277A-E in the Pharmacy Collaborative Commons:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and select Calendar mode. (Click here to access in Office 365)
- Select the time you would like to reserve on your calendar.
- Select “Invite Attendees” and search for the room by selecting “To:” and entering RHPH 277[A-E] (the room you wish to reserve). Enter the times you wish to reserve.
- You should see the meeting on your calendar and receive an email confirmation that it has been accepted.
- Please be considerate of others and limit your reservation to no longer than two (2) hours. Reservations longer than two hours will not be accepted.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Friday – 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday – closed
- Sunday – 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
(You can make reservations outside of these times, but you won't be able to get in.)
When the PCC Atriium is reserved for events, the breakout rooms will not be accessible.